|Carry On Wayward Son|
|As Made Famous by||Kansas|
|Appears in||Guitar Hero II|
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits
Guitar Hero Live
|Tier||GH2 (PS2): 2. Amp Warmers (Encore)|
GH2 (X360): 3. String-Snappers
GH:SH: 5. The Sphinx
|★★★★ (Expert)||404,670 Expert; 296,676 Hard; 203,132 Medium; 123,504 Easy|
|★★★★★ (Expert)||566,538 Expert; 415,347 Hard; 284,385 Medium; 172,906 Easy|
Carry On Wayward Son is a song by Kansas. It is the second encore song in Guitar Hero II for PlayStation 2 and the first song for the 3rd tier on the Xbox 360 version. The song later appeared in Guitar Hero: Smash Hits in the 5th tier and later in Guitar Hero Live's GHTV mode on October 25, 2016 in the Forever Classic Rock premium show but was originally previewed on demand in GHTV on October 3, 2016 for a limited amount of time.
|This song appears as a Cover Version.|
- Guitar Hero II (PlayStation 2), - 2. Amp Warmers (Encore)
- Guitar Hero II (Xbox 360) - 3. String-Snappers
|This song appears as a Master Track.|
- Guitar Hero: Smash Hits - 5. The Sphinx
|This song appears as a Music Video in GHTV.|
- Guitar Hero Live - Forever Classic Rock GHTV Premium Show (October 25, 2016)
On Expert, Carry On Wayward son is easy, but the guitar solos and be difficult for all the HO'S and PO'S in Guitar Hero II.
- Carry On Wayward Son is one of the songs in Guitar Hero that doesn't have a guitar part in the intro, along with One, Cult of Personality,"Who Was in My Room Last Night?", "Madhouse", "Holy Diver" and more.
- This song was featured in the "Guitar Queer-O" episode of South Park.
- It is also featured in the end credits of Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
- Carry On Wayward Son is the song used in all the finale flashbacks in the TV series Supernatural.