Vicarious Visions, Inc. is an American video game developer founded in Albany, New York. The studio was obtained by Activision in January 2005 as a subsidiary to Activision.
They are commonly known for developing handheld games and porting console games to handheld platforms and Nintendo consoles but the company has made quality titles on various home consoles as well.
Guitar Hero games developed by Vicarious Visions
- For a full list of games developed by Vicarious Visions, see: Vicarious Visions#Games developed on Wikipedia
Vicarious Visions has developed several Guitar Hero games for portable devices, most notably the On Tour series for Nintendo DS. They have also developed Wii ports of the main Guitar Hero games.
- Guitar Hero: On Tour (2008) - Nintendo DS
- Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades (2008) - Nintendo DS
- Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits (2009) - Nintendo DS
- Guitar Hero (iOS) (2010) - iOS
Guitar Hero games ported by Vicarious Visions
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (2007) - Wii
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (2007) - Wii
- Guitar Hero World Tour (2008) - Wii
- Guitar Hero 5 (2009) - Wii
- Band Hero (2009) - Nintendo DS, Wii
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (2010) - Wii
Guitar Hero 7(cancelled 2011) - Wii